Civil Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited, a Subsidiary Company of Civil Bank Limited was incorporated as a public limited company on 1st Chaitra 2067 (15 March 2011) under the Companies Act of Nepal. The Company got the business operating license from Nepal Rastra Bank to conduct micro-finance activities as a ‘D’ class financial institution on 7th Baishak 2069 (19 April 2012). The Company started its operation from 21 Ashad 2069 (05 July 2012). The Company has its registered Head office at Chabahil, Kathmandu, Nepal.
It has been established with a motive to provide qualitative and reliable financial services in a healthy competitive environment. Its goal is to provide financial tools and resources in the form of micro credits for establishing, running, developing, expanding as well as enhancing capacity and productivity of potential productive sector from the business point of view. Its aim is to effectively regulate the available competency, labor and capital in rural sector to establish, run, develop, expand as well as promote productive and employment generating business and actively participating & helping in eliminating poverty. It focuses on helping the women and unemployed youngsters of rural sector for improving economic and social status through micro credit, trainings and public awareness. Its main focus is in uplifting the life style of the people of the deprived sector who have very little access to banking facilities and helping for the overall development of the economic sector of the country as a whole.
By eliminating the risk and the hazards involved in micro financing in Nepal, Civil Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has been prominent in providing secure and quality micro financial services to the people of deprived sector through micro credit, micro enterprise loan and other loan and saving schemes as well as other services, the main objectives of Civil Bank. Microfinance Bittiya Sanstha Limited are as follows:
- To fulfill the deficit requirement of money of microfinance sector
- To provide microfinance as a retail business partner to the clients and empowerment of marginalized group, poor, extreme poor and socially disadvantaged people to create small and cottage industry
- To promote micro small enterprises in rural areas
- To develop banking saving habit amongst rural people, generate savings mobilize for its best utilization
- To provide alternative financial services to the clients such as remittance services, insurance products etc.
- To generate employment through self-employment approach
- To support government poverty reduction strategy
- Finally to provide maximum profit to its stakeholders
Branch & Network
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services